Monday 27 October 2014

Monochromatic Look in class


     

















Here is my version of my monochromatic look on a person. I also found that blocking out the eyebrows for this look would have benefitted immensely as the colour of the brow is not the colour that I intended; the natural colour of the brow beneath leaves a dirty type look and does not enable consistency of the green across the brow. In addition to this, the ombre effect of the lips is not how I intended either. I think in order to achieve this I should have created a lighter green colour to put between the yellow and the green in order for there to be a slower graduation in colour rather than an abrupt difference. I believe that the contouring went well, and the gradient of the eyeshadow, however I would have liked to make the green underneath the start of the brow darker. This look is again beauty because of the conventional attention towards eyebrows, eyebrows and lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment